Jenni is an independent International Arts Producer, Cultural Broker and Researcher. She is also founder and Director of Urbanflo Creative Consultancy - a professional collective offering an advisory, development and project management service, specialising in participatory arts-based initiatives.
Jenni holds a Masters degree in Cultural Leadership - a qualification which consolidates her skills and training in:
- Strategic Planning
- Organisational Development
- Arts Marketing & Audience Development
- Leading & Managing Change
- Collaborative Practice
- Facilitation & Action Learning
- Personal & Group Development
- Research & Enquiry
Jenni’s exceptional organisational skills have enabled her to successfully deliver a wide variety of arts related and business development projects. She has been responsible for devising events of every description from conception through to production and evaluation, in roles that combine strategic planning, programming and production management for challenging and inclusive projects for a range of industries and clients.
Jenni’s core work involves producing a range of creative activities focussed on promoting social inclusion within the cultural sector - aligning grassroots communities with high quality experiences in sports and arts. She also advocates passionately about the economical relevance of the arts and the importance of supporting the enhancement of the creative and professional skillset of artists. Her initiatives include strands to explore participative ways to convert creative ideas into commercially viable ventures as well as training and educational elements. Her transition into the international cultural arena has enabled her to combine her academic and professional careers, to research and develop a collaborative interdisciplinary project to connect disparate artists and communities across the world.
In recognition of her endeavours, in 2010 Jenni was named as one of the most talented and ambitious women in the UK cultural and creative industries, and is featured in the Cultural Leadership Programme’s prestigious national list of top 50 ‘Women to Watch.’ (www.culturalleadership.org.uk/w2wlist/)
Jenni’s current portfolio of projects includes:
- Strategic Director: “6 Degrees International Creative Exchange” (Multi-disciplinary programme)
- Strategic Director: “Roots & Wings” (International Photography Exhibition)
- Creative Producer: "Plastic Funktastic" (Jon Daniel: Exhibition Tour - Afro Supa Hero Images)
- Creative Producer: "Iconic Verse" (Kofi Allen: Photography Exhibition & Workshop Programme)
- Creative Producer: “ART:sync” (Arts Development Agency)
- Creative Producer: “Off the Rails” (Andy Seize: Visual Art Exhibition & Workshop Series)
Jenni is currently studying for another MA in Media Practice for Development and Social Change at the University of Sussex.